Tuesday, March 5, 2019

My Story 2019

Hello this is my first entry in 2019. My peeps called me Syiqa. Im already 22 years old.

Actually I have create this blog long time ago, and why not I just take this blog to continue my assignment?

As you see I like doing an art. What ever art that people request. I will try do. But in this blog, there are certain entry that I fabricated due to last assignment in 2018. But still, the other are my art. I like to draw.

Why study in Umk? Is it because of art? Then, why not in Bachok?

Entah la nak..

Well.. I have a mindset which said : you know, drawing is my hobby. Then why I need to study about my hobby that I already know what to do?

So.. why not I take another course that maybe will bring me a better life..

Thats all.

No comments:

Post a Comment